Pubg Leak

Handy Seamless Transitions | Pack & Script V6.1 [with Crack] 18967340 Videohive - Free Download After Effects Templates

After Effects Version CC 2015, CC 2014, CC, CS6, CS5.5, CS5 | No plug-ins | Resizable | 738 Mb

Handy Seamless Transitions – is a set of video-transitions which can help to make your video visually interesting and amazing! Slideshow, trailer, promo, music clip, broadcast, movie, documentary film or presentation – any your project will be far more fascinating, dynamic, and professional!

Over 490 dynamic After Effects transitions for any video projects! Make your video visually interesting and amazing quickly, conveniently and effortlessly! Slideshow, trailer, promo, music clip, broadcast, movie, documentary film or presentation – every your project will be far more fascinating, dizzying, and professional!

What’s new?

• Fixed an expressions error that appeared in After Effects CC.2019
  • Updated the Motion Bro extension to version 2.2.2 Changelog

A new version is available – Handy Seamless Transitions v5.1!

What’s new?

• Fixed an expressions error that appeared in After Effects CC.2019
  • Updated the Motion Bro extension to version 2.0.1. Changelog

See more about updating in this video.

NOTE! Please download the new version of the files from your download page.
You need to install a new version of the extension and install new presets files.

Over 1500 dynamic After Effects transitions for any video projects! Make your video visually interesting and amazing quickly, conveniently and effortlessly! Slideshow, trailer, promo, music clip, broadcast, movie, documentary film or presentation – every your project will be far more fascinating, dizzying, and professional!
Lift your videos to the next level! Add to your video editing tools these super cool Target-Zoom and Pan transitions!

Technical requirements

• To use the Motion Bro extension, requires After Effects CC.2014.2 or higher. Watch tutorial
  • To use presets without an extension (drag-and-drop method), requires After Effects CS6 or higher. Watch tutorial
  • It is possible to use presets in Premiere Pro, using Dynamic Link. Watch tutorial

Features 

• Over 1500 dynamic transitions
  • Supported any resolution up to 4K
  • Supported any aspect ratio regardless of orientation – portrait or landscape
  • Without media hodlers (adjustment layers system)
  • Animation speed control in real time
  • Ability to move a Zoom and Spin Target
  • Ability to change direction of the slide, for transitions from SIMPLE pack
  • Ability to use in Premiere Pro (via the Dynamic Link). Tutorial
  • Does not require advanced skills in After Effects
  • Music used in Promo (not included):  Epic | Trap Fun
  • Font used in Promo (free): Muller
  • Video used in Promo: Link
  • Free Demo Presets
  • Free Sound FX Pack

Crack by Talyscc:

the new crack is here: https://www14.zippyshare.com/v/LESCVnHh/file.html (final crack)

if you have a previous motionbro installation delete it
its located here: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\CEP\extensions\MotionBro
if you dont have this folder then create it

extract the motionbro addon into the folder that you have just created
open after effects
Window > Extensions > MotionBro
import any of the .list files, sometimes its too small to see the import button on the far right of the panel so just resize it

if the pack asks for the code just type anything in and it will be cracked

I had to update the crack as there was a few issues with how the zxp was installing the crack because i forgot to rehash it. but it should be fine for now, i tried to fix some of the compatibility issues with it and it should work properly now. if anyone has any new issues with this feel free to reply. ill try and resolve your issue as fast as i can

I use the latest crack you shared. However, I found the solution for those who use Windows PC:
- Run regedit.
- Go to Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Adobe\CSXS.8
This is for CC 2018, if you use CC 2019, try CSXS.9 instead.
- New -> String Value -> Name it "PlayerDebugMode", value data "1"
Done!

Thank you so much Talyscc