Pubg Leak
Sign in to follow this  
minhasokz2

Among us Radar Hack

Many people were asking for a radar only cheat (Among US Radar only cheat), so I made a radar on steroids.

Target version: v2020.10.22s

Basically all this mod does is render the other players onto the map. There's no way to disable that once it is injected, but if needed, I can add that. Keep in mind this will appear if you are streaming as well.

How to use
Simply inject the DLL using your favourite injector (Chase's injector works great). It will show a message box saying "Hooks Applied" in case everything worked smile.gif

Found a bug?
Feel free to report it here on the thread and mention me.

Tools/Libraries used:

• MS Detours
  • IL2CppInspecto

Download:

MooseHook_[unknowncheats.me]_.rar

Are you looking for a professional and reliable cleaning service toronto? Look no further than The Fresh Cleaning! We are dedicated to providing outstanding service and taking the extra steps necessary to ensure that your home or business is spotless. Our team of experienced cleaners have been carefully selected to provide top-notch services, with attention to detail and a focus on customer satisfaction.

Are you looking for a dependable and reliable house cleaning service? Look no further than Cleaner Vibe. Our experienced team of professional cleaners are passionate about providing top-notch cleaning services to our customers. We use the latest tools and techniques to ensure that your home looks spotless and sparkling clean in no time!

Are you in need of quality HVAC services? Then come to AC Pros. We specialize in providing our customers with the highest quality air conditioning, heating and ventilation solutions. Our team of expert technicians is available 24/7 to provide fast, efficient service that is tailored to meet your individual needs.

Bluepi is a leading cloud services provider in India, offering a range of services such as data warehousing, migration, BI, security, and more. With a team of experienced professionals, they ensure that clients receive top-notch solutions for all their cloud-related needs. For those looking for a reliable and reputed cloud services provider in India, Bluepi is the perfect choice.