Pubg Leak
Mr Noob

New Hack Method For Rooted User Only

Steps to install:
2. Open it up.
3. Paste the code provided below as it is . 
4. Hit enter and wait .
5. Select your Desired PUBGM Version.
6. The patching process will start automatically and launch your game. 
7. Then load any script on GG and apply hacks, Enjoy.

Original Code-----------------------
source <(curl -s https://raw.githubusercontent.com/TeamTCA/Illusion-Remastered/master/Setup_Environment.sh)

Note:

-- We are not responsible  for any type of ban caused by cheating.
-- We strictly instruct only to use Safe Functions, play smartly and try to avoid reports as much as you can.
-- It's completely a free program and any kind of selling, remodification etc. Are prohibited. 
-- We never prefer to use cheats on Main ID, because nothing is 100% safe & undetectable.
-- As player in-game behaviour is being studied by Tencent's Anticheat Team, you have to play smartly which will save your ass from getting banged with ban pan.

Game Gaurdian:

Script:

Id Changer :

Credit:
The Cheating Arena™
  • Thanks 1

Everyone,

After lots of research on PUBG hacks. If you won’t like to be banned only few things you need to keep in mind that is while playing on PUBG hacks do not shoot boats because all boats are anti cheated and already applied on them. If you shoot them your ID will be tracked and anti-cheat system will track your gaming behaviors and banned for 10 mins or may be 10 years. It’s better to avoid boats and do not shoot long rang boats please check their behaviors if they are not boats you can shoot it. And do not shoot long rang boats as well.

I played 4 games without banned I just avoid few things which I mentioned above.

1 hour ago, RedBlood said:

Everyone,

After lots of research on PUBG hacks. If you won’t like to be banned only few things you need to keep in mind that is while playing on PUBG hacks do not shoot boats because all boats are anti cheated and already applied on them. If you shoot them your ID will be tracked and anti-cheat system will track your gaming behaviors and banned for 10 mins or may be 10 years. It’s better to avoid boats and do not shoot long rang boats please check their behaviors if they are not boats you can shoot it. And do not shoot long rang boats as well.

I played 4 games without banned I just avoid few things which I mentioned above.

It might be myth

After lots of research on PUBG hacks. If you won’t like to be banned only few things you need to keep in mind that is while playing on PUBG hacks do not shoot boats because all boats are anti cheated😆😆😆😆😆😆

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Mr Noob said:
Steps to install:
2. Open it up.
3. Paste the code provided below as it is . 
4. Hit enter and wait .
5. Select your Desired PUBGM Version.
6. The patching process will start automatically and launch your game. 
7. Then load any script on GG and apply hacks, Enjoy.

Original Code-----------------------

source <(curl -s https://raw.githubusercontent.com/TeamTCA/Illusion-Remastered/master/Setup_Environment.sh)

Note:

-- We are not responsible  for any type of ban caused by cheating.
-- We strictly instruct only to use Safe Functions, play smartly and try to avoid reports as much as you can.
-- It's completely a free program and any kind of selling, remodification etc. Are prohibited. 
-- We never prefer to use cheats on Main ID, because nothing is 100% safe & undetectable.
-- As player in-game behaviour is being studied by Tencent's Anticheat Team, you have to play smartly which will save your ass from getting banged with ban pan.

Game Gaurdian:

Script:

Id Changer :

Credit:
The Cheating Arena™

you guys dont even test .. and just post... nothing really works...

10 hours ago, Bond007james said:

you guys dont even test .. and just post... nothing really works...

Tested and work fine

Tested this hack myself since 2 days (even before this was posted in this forum). It was working fine even without the need for host.

Rooted phone required for execution

15 hours ago, Andrey Dvinyaninov said:

why any script crashes? I launch the host, sorry for my English

Select Hide game guardian from game from GG menu - tick 2,3,4 and it wont crash

Edited by Sharath Kumar

20 hours ago, 玠志劉 said:

Select the version, and it cannot be modified.

Screenshot_20191223-202554.png

Try executing this code 

./tca_v1.2-cli

Now try to edit( i use global) but i tried and it i can delete and change to 2/3/4

6 hours ago, Sharath Kumar said:

Try executing this code 

./tca_v1.2-cli

Now try to edit( i use global) but i tried and it i can delete and change to 2/3/4

you have not selected global as mentioned in SS its reko no global

10 hours ago, zjmamun007 said:

Yes its rooted

Ok . I noticed you have missed closing tag of function that is necessary to execute that.