Pubg Leak

Today Host Working Perfect For Rooted but not Tested on NonRooted.

VPN + InApp Donation :

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.KPKdevs.Vhosts

Download Host: 

Host v1.1.txt

You can also Donate Us within app to support us.

Other Links :

Script:

http://pubgleak.com/index.php?/topic/637-pubg-015-vip-script/

Virtual Space:

http://pubgleak.com/index.php?/topic/663-virtual-space/

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How To use :

1. Downlaod VPN.

2.Select Host with app.

For Non Rooted:

3.Open Virtual Space

4. Open GG

5. Open PUBG and Enjoy

For Rooted:

3. Open GG

4. Open PUBG and Enjoy

Note : Don't Forget To hide GG within app.

CrediT:@Groot

If someone still getting 10min use Data/WIfi ON/OFF Trick

Tutorial:

Edited by Mr Noob

21 minutes ago, bhanu kiran said:

Bro thanks a lot for quick updating host i got 3 times banned today😪

I will use this one now

try and give feedback so We can work on 

The Game Crashed After Run Any Hacks.

I dont know why this happened¿

If you want to know.

*Im using Latest GG

*My Phone Is Rooted Magisk V20

*Im Use Latest Host.txt And Vhost

*Im Use The Best Script and Stable

*Im Using Guess Account.

I also try advance setting On GG

*Safe search Level 1 to 4

I also try GG Mod by Mr Noobs. On telegram.

Please help :/ anyone have idea???

38 minutes ago, tiezxuhri said:

If you want to know.

*Im using Latest GG

*Im Using Guess Account.

Try to open GG and then open PUBG MOBILE .. Go to training room IN-GAME then minimize PUBG and run your scripts on GG when everything is finished. Switch again to PubG

38 minutes ago, bhanu kiran said:

Bro i got banned again for 10 mins using this new host

Screenshot_2019-12-17-20-58-11-27_dac7cc7571c39b392df64923967cf7da.png

Same here I don't know why this is happening the whole time.. Is there another way for us to keep playing without getting the 10 minutes ban after every 5-10 minutes of playing PubG Mobile using the host ??? I ROOTED my phone today to use this host when I saw your post.. because all the other hosts give me the same problem. Is there going to be a fix for this ? Since yesterday 16th of december I get banned after every 5-15 minutes of Gameplay. Before the 16th everything was fine normally i get the 10 minutes ban after maybe 2/3 hours of gameplay now its getting like every match or game I play. Is this because of the anticheat system ?

31 minutes ago, Bond007james said:

Same here I don't know why this is happening the whole time.. Is there another way for us to keep playing without getting the 10 minutes ban after every 5-10 minutes of playing PubG Mobile using the host ??? I ROOTED my phone today to use this host when I saw your post.. because all the other hosts give me the same problem. Is there going to be a fix for this ? Since yesterday 16th of december I get banned after every 5-15 minutes of Gameplay. Before the 16th everything was fine normally i get the 10 minutes ban after maybe 2/3 hours of gameplay now its getting like every match or game I play. Is this because of the anticheat system ?

Bro  dont use that hosts anymore untill mr noob gives new hosts or trick to stay safe 

5 minutes ago, bhanu kiran said:

Bro  dont use that hosts anymore untill mr noob gives new hosts or trick to stay safe 

Yes brother I know ... I just saw this post in the morning so I tried the host for the first time and got banned directly after playing 5minutes thats why I posted. I'm just waitingg.. Do you think the Antiban sh works ?

Edited : 

Nevermind , I tried using the Antiban logo and lobby rp from earlier posts. Without using a Host. And I got banned for 10 years now. no problem Just telling you guys.

Edited by Bond007james

4 minutes ago, Bond007james said:

Yes brother I know ... I just saw this post in the morning so I tried the host for the first time and got banned directly after playing 5minutes thats why I posted. I'm just waitingg.. Do you think the Antiban sh works ?

Edited : 

Nevermind , I tried using the Antiban logo and lobby rp from earlier posts. Without using a Host. And I got banned for 10 years now. no problem Just telling you guys.

8 minutes ago, bhanu kiran said:

41 minutes ago, Bond007james said:

46 minutes ago, Bond007james said:

Try to open GG and then open PUBG MOBILE .. Go to training room IN-GAME then minimize PUBG and run your scripts on GG when everything is finished. Switch again to PubG

1 hour ago, bhanu kiran said:

Bro i got banned again for 10 mins using this new host

Screenshot_2019-12-17-20-58-11-27_dac7cc7571c39b392df64923967cf7da.png

1 hour ago, tiezxuhri said:

If you want to know.

*Im using Latest GG

*Im Using Guess Account.

Guys Now its being issue with some IP.

So now kindly use Data/Wifi On/Off trick to avoid getting 10min Ban .

This issue soon will be fixed thanks for your great time.

Try and ON/OFF trick and waiting for feedback.

40 minutes ago, Mr Noob said:

yes mr I understand what you mean I read about the data on off trick. but my question is how ?? and when?? do you need to turn off your wifi and turn it back on every 3minutes ?? or 5minutess ??? or 10minutes??? thats what you mean right ? thanks bro feedback always.

1 hour ago, Bond007james said:

yes mr I understand what you mean I read about the data on off trick. but my question is how ?? and when?? do you need to turn off your wifi and turn it back on every 3minutes ?? or 5minutess ??? or 10minutes??? thats what you mean right ? thanks bro feedback always.

do as many times as you can . when No enemies nearby

25 minutes ago, Mr Noob said:

do as many times as you can . when No enemies nearby

I played almost a whole match 27 people alive in Erangel.. every 3 minutes I turned off my WIFI and turned it back on. I still got the 10 minute ban. I'm gonna try it another time when I'm unbanned to look again and will give feedback

ROOTED PHONE

GAMEGUARD LATEST VERSION

MR GROOT HOSTLOADER

HOST V2

PUBG MOBILE CLIENT NO VIRTUAL

Edited by Bond007james

If you want to 10mint ban fix Very Easy Apply All cheat in Lobby Also wh  .. . change your Graphic setting apply once wh and again chang Graphic Setting to lower and apply wh again in lobby will work in all maps no need to apply wh in game, change Device ID every time (must) I 'm non root ACE rank i am playing from hours same trick no 10mint ban in erangel go-to lobby in first zone once and on.off every 5 mint's ... 

22 minutes ago, deadman47 said:

If you want to 10mint ban fix Very Easy Apply All cheat in Lobby Also wh  .. . change your Graphic setting apply once wh and again chang Graphic Setting to lower and apply wh again in lobby will work in all maps no need to apply wh in game, change Device ID every time (must) I 'm non root ACE rank i am playing from hours same trick no 10mint ban in erangel go-to lobby in first zone once and on.off every 5 mint's ... 

I tried for the second time with the new host. and still getting banned I use the on off wifi data trick. And i'm still getting banned after 5-15 minutes.. 

25 minutes ago, deadman47 said:

with device ID changed? 

if I change the Device_ID.XML number or 2 numbers my game keeps crashing then I need to reinstall. I still can't make new guest account on my mobile phone... So I use facebook or google...

5 hours ago, Bond007james said:

I tried for the second time with the new host. and still getting banned I use the on off wifi data trick. And i'm still getting banned after 5-15 minutes.. 

have you tried it with network switch . Like switching from data to wifi and viseversa.

If still having issue we will check this issue wait for update .

4 hours ago, Bond007james said:

if I change the Device_ID.XML number or 2 numbers my game keeps crashing then I need to reinstall. I still can't make new guest account on my mobile phone... So I use facebook or google...

Did you tried Device Id Changer .

14 minutes ago, Mr Noob said:

Did you tried Device Id Changer .

I tried this app but It won't work.. I think the app got outdated or something.. and I tried again to use the on off wifi ... even when the first zone starts shrinking .. and this time I got data has changed.. and I got a 10 year ban this is my 4 or 5th attempt.. using the host.. I saw something about a v11 host so I'm going to try that out if it helps.. I really need to get it working.. the scripts I use still work.. only this time I got a 10 year ban.. and not a 10 minute.. Im gonna try the old host to look and see what happens..

edit : Device ID changer shows me.. FAILED TO GET ROOT PERMISSION.. BUT I GRANTED IT.

Edited by Bond007james

58 minutes ago, Bond007james said:

I tried this app but It won't work.. I think the app got outdated or something.. and I tried again to use the on off wifi ... even when the first zone starts shrinking .. and this time I got data has changed.. and I got a 10 year ban this is my 4 or 5th attempt.. using the host.. I saw something about a v11 host so I'm going to try that out if it helps.. I really need to get it working.. the scripts I use still work.. only this time I got a 10 year ban.. and not a 10 minute.. Im gonna try the old host to look and see what happens..

edit : Device ID changer shows me.. FAILED TO GET ROOT PERMISSION.. BUT I GRANTED IT.

Device ID changer require Root it doesnot work without root

6 minutes ago, Mr Noob said:

Device ID changer require Root it doesnot work without root

i gave it permission for everything my phone is rooted so I don't know why iy won't work.. I tried the v11 host at 56 people alife I got banned again for 10 minutes.. I'm gonna try the v16 from mr groot..

9 hours ago, Bond007james said:

i gave it permission for everything my phone is rooted so I don't know why iy won't work.. I tried the v11 host at 56 people alife I got banned again for 10 minutes.. I'm gonna try the v16 from mr groot..

Dont use i got 10 year ban after using thatscript

On 12/17/2019 at 5:55 PM, Mr Noob said:

Bro explain this please