Pubg Leak
Mr Noob

PUBG Mobile Hack 2020 ,Thirds Party ban fix 100% safe

PUBG Mobile Hack 2020 ,Thirds Party ban fix 100% safe

PUBG(Player Unknown’s Battleground) Mobile is one of the most downloaded and played game since last 2 years. Pubg Mobile is all about online multiplayer combat game in which the last one standing wins with the title Winner Winner Chicken Dinner. So why it is loved by people many of you are thinking here is the answer that it is loved by people because of its realistic graphics and smooth game play . But this is not the topic of today the main topic of today is about PUBG Mobile Hack. So here we are bringing you 100% safe and we are taking guarantee that your id will not get ban if you use this pubg mod obb that we are providing. No third party ban, no need to root your device, no esp or virtual. It is working directly without using any third party applications.

What is PUBG Mobile Hack is all about?

This PUBG Mobile Hack that we are providing is 100% safe to use. We are providing you the mod obb file for PUBG Mobile in which you can use your original ID even I am using and reached Ace star 9 and soon will reach conqueror. You don’t need to install any third party application like virtual or esp or any third party which can be detected by PUBG and your account got banned. This pubg mobile mod obb is available for Korean and Global Version. So if you use Korea version of pubg mobile then you can download korea version obb and if you are global version player then download obb of Global Pubg Mobile.

Features of PUBG Hack obb mod file :-

You might have played Pubg mobile hack before and I am sure you have lost your ID by using hack of PUBG Mobile, sometimes because of third party or sometimes for any other reasons but if you use this version of PUBG Mobile mod obb then your ID will not get banned and I am taking the guarantee, even you can play with your original ID if you want to rank push or increase the KD of your PUBG mobile original ID. So lets talk about PUBG Mobile Hack mod obb :

PUBG Mobile Mod Obb Hack Features :-

PUBG Mobile Mod OBB – No Recoil :-

No recoil means zero recoil you can shoot large distance enemies very easily using your AR gun because of zero recoil in your gun. This hack claims 0% recoil and yes it is true because I have played and I found zero in my gun even in AKM. But for safety reason don’t shoot large distance enemies with AKM otherwise they will report you ID for sure because as we all know spraying with akm for long distance is not easy for all and it have a very high recoil.

Pubg Mod Obb Hack – No Grass :-

This mod of PUBG Mobile hack does not have any grass, so this can be useful in the last zone or in the grassy where where enemies prone. I like this hack a lot and I think everyone who hates snakes like this pubg hack because snake are more dangerous than camper they surprisingly attack you and will end you. So say no to snakes now they can not hide in grasses after using this pubg mobile hack.

PUBG Hack Mod Obb – Remove Fog :-

The fog from the game is removed in this PUBG Mobile Hack. Ofcourse you might be irritated of fog while taking long distance fight with your enemy and you are unable to see your enemy location because of this irritating fog. So the fog is removed by the developer who modded the obb of PUBG Mobile Hack.

PUBG Mod Obb File – No Rain and thunder sound :-

The developer also removed rain and thunder sound because of these effects taking close range fights were difficult and these sound are annoying to me so this is removed by the developer in this mod of PUBG Mobile Hack.

Pubg Mobile Mod OBB – Black Sky :

The default sky color of this PUBG Mobile hack is black which you can see in the above screenshots. This looks good to me and tell weather you like this color of sky or not.

PUBG Mobile Hack – FPS Increased to 120 :-

The FPS of the game in this PUBG Mobile Hack is increased to 120 but you can not see in the setting but you can feel it while playing the game. The FPS matters a lot while taking fight so if your fps is high then it means you can easily defeat your enemy.

PUBG Hack Obb Mod – Anti-Cheats System Removed:-

The developer have removed anti cheats system from the PUBG Mobile Game but don’t use any external hack over this PUBG Mobile hack because your ID might get banned otherwise if you don’t use any other external hacks then your ID will not get banned for sure, even I am playing with my original ID.

PUBG Mobile Obb Mod Hack – No Camera Shake Problem :-

There is not camera shake problem at all in this PUBG Mobile Hack August 2020.

PUBG Hack Obb File 2020 – No Footsteps to enemy :-

There will be no foot steps signs will be shown to your enemy, so enemy will be confused and you can surprise your enemy and kill them.

There are many other features of this PUBG Mobile Hack mod OBB that you can know after installing the game like very smooth game play and many more.

Advantages of PUBG Mobile Obb File Hack :-

No Ban issue 100% safe

You can use your original ID without any hesitation

Zero Recoil

No Grass

No Footsteps

Available for both Global and Korean users

This is not mod apk it is mod obb so no third ban issue

no 10 mins, 15 min or 1 week ban issue

Disadvantage of PUBG Mobile Obb File Hack :-

You can not use any third party ESP hack

you will lose your skills because you will lose the habit of controlling recoil

Important Note :- OBB File is patched by PUBG after new Playstore update so after updating if you use you account will get ban that’swhy we have removed the mod obb link and providing you the new method of PUBG Hack and as soon as our developer successfully mod the obb then we will again upload the obb and the link will be live after that till that try our new PUBG ESP, it is working fine

How to Download and Install PUBG Mobile Hack ?

We are providing new PUBG ESP Hack because our mod OBB is patched by PUBG Team after new update and our developer are working on the mod obb hack for PUBG till than you can use this hack esp tool which is working since 2 months. We are providing 2 methods of PUBG esp Hack for root user and non root users. Non root users esp is more safe than non root esp hack. So lets start with the tutorial.

Methods 1 :- PUBG ESP HACK

I recommend you play this hack firstly using guest ID and if you think you can play this esp hack in your personal id then you can use this hack esp in your personal ID too.

PUBG ESP Hack for Non-Root Users :-

First of all download and install Virtual Space from here

Now download Pubg esp Hack tool from here

Now install both apps and open Virtual space

Now add PUBG Mobile and PUBG ESP hack tool in the Virtual space

Now open PUBG Mobile from Virual space wait for sometime and when PUBG is opened successfully

Minimize the PUBG game and open virtual again and open PUBG ESP Hack tool from Virtual Space

Now Open PUBG Mobile and you have done

PUBG ESP Hack for Root Users :

Firstly Download and install PUBG ESP Root in your device [if you having PUBG 32 bit then download PUBG ESP root 32 bit otherwise download 64  bit of  ESp Tool 64 bit]

Now open PUBG Mobile Global or Korean version which one you have.

After when fully open PUBG Mobile just minimize PUBG Game

Now open PUBG ESP Root and grant root permission

Now it will ask you for the key just type any random alphabets (for example- asdhfb) and click on Login

Now after successfully login select the version ( for example if you play using Global then select global otherwise chose korea or any other version you play)

And Now Click on Activate

Now Open PUBG Mobile and you will see the esp is activated 🙂

Methods 2 :- Direct PUBG Mod Apk 0.19.0

This is the second methods in case of above method ESP hack is not working or if you don’t like PUBG ESP Hack then you can use this Pubg mod APK. In this you don’t have to download any esp hack tool or virtual or mod obb, only you need to download PUBG mod APK from the link that we are providing. So lets talk about the features of this PUBG Mod Apk 0.19.0

Features of PUBG Mod APK 0.19.0

No Ban [PUBG Mod APK]:

There is only 10% chance of getting ban and 90% chances of not getting ban. Most importantly it depends on you that how you play the game if you play like a hacker then I am 100% sure that your account will get ban but if you are having mind and don’t like hacker and act like a normal pro player then your account will not get ban of using this PUBG mod APK.

No Third Party [PUBG Mod APK Hack]:

There is no third party application issue just like in PUBG ESP Hack. There is not a single of chance getting third party application ban issue in this PUBG Mod Apk.

Auto Aim Headshot [Pubg Mod APK 0.19.0] :

There is a new feature in this PUBG Mod APK 0.19.0 that it focus on auto aim headshot. Your aim will towards the enemy itself if you use this auto aim headshot feature using this mod apk of PUBG hack.

Blue Fog, Night Mode [PUBG Mod Hack APK]

New blue fog looks amazing and you can switch to night too using this amazon Modded PUBG Hack APK

No Grass [PUBG Modded APK] :

There is no grass hack in this modded apk, so that you can easily kill snakes in the last zone or anywhere at the grassy area.

Distance Scope {PUBG Mod APK}

If you are not having scope then you can use this feature in order to make your iron sight a scope.

No Recoil, Less Recoil {PUBG Mod APK} :

There is zero recoil and also a less recoil option in this PUBG Mod APK so just enable this feature in order to manage your recoil.

Many More Features of PUBG Mod APK :

There are many more features of Pubg mobile mod apk like small crosshair, No fog, aimbot, aimlock, Fix ban issues but don’t use any virtual, speed fire and many more features which you can know after playing this PUBG Mod APK.

How to Download and install PUBG Mod APK?

First of all go to this link and download the mod apk {Please note that this apk is only for 32 bit users the one who play 64 bit will not be able to use this mod apk, you need 32 bit obb file in order to use mod

Please note that this download link only work in your mobile and only if you have installed telegram in your device. So in order to download this mod apk you need to install Telegram App in your device

After download pubg mod apk install this apk, no need to change or modify obb, it will work with your original obb file.

After successfully installed open the app and enjoy the hack.

Methods 3 : PUBG Mod OBB {Coming Soon}

We are working on the mod obb file so stay tuned till than enjoy above 2 PUBG Mobile Hack.

Frequently Asked Questions :

Will my account get banned if I use PUBG ESP Hack ?

You might get banned because of third party application, but if you use it normally and do not kill too many enemies and don’t pretend like hacker then your account will not get banned. 🙂

will any chances of getting banned of using Pubg Mod OBB File ?

Till now no body in my list got banned of using this so there is no chance of getting banned of using this PUBG Mobile hack.

Is this Hack available for both Global Version and Korea Version of PUBG Mobile?

Yes, this PUBG Mobile Hack is available for both Global Version and Korea Version of PUBG Mobile but you have to download separate modded OBB files for both the versions.

Can I use any third party ESP Hacks on this PUBG Mobile Hack ?

If you are asking to me then my answer will always be no but if you want to try any other external esp hack over this pubg mobile hack then you can try it but at your own risk and I recommend you should try this with new guest ID.

PUBG Hack for PUBG Mobile through ESP PUBG Mobile Hack.

This is by far one of the most useful hacks for PUBG Mobile. But before knowing how to use it, let’s know about ESP and how can it help us in PUBG. ESP stands for Enhanced Sensory Perception, and this means that it enhances the sensory perception of a player in the game but allowing the player to percept details that other players don’t get to see. The features include the location of other players and their names, their respective health bars, location of crates and loots, and so on. The process is not very difficult, but it instead takes some patience to enable this Hack, Many gaming YouTubers have claimed that this is an anti-ban PUBG Hack which will not lead you to get a lifetime ban from PUBG. But still, follow the steps to be safe:

a. Don’t play too many matches using hack
b. Use only in the lobby for the first few days
c.  And after you get used to it, you can use start playing more matches using the hack
d. Follow the steps carefully in order not to get banned
e. Last but not least, use the PUBG Hack on your own risk

How to Hack PUBG Mobile – PUBG Mobile Wall-Hack

The wall-hack is a handy hack that can come very handy in the gameplay. This Hack helps you see through the walls and other obstacles and hence locate enemies as well as friends in the game very quickly. This also shows you the location of the enemies on your radar so you can easily track them without them know knowing about it. This PUBG Mobile Hack comes with a “handle with care” tag on it. Although many YouTubers have claimed this Hack to be undetectable if used carefully, still, there are certain precautions that are required to be kept in mind while using it, like not firing the enemies through the wall because only your vision can penetrate the wall and not the bullet. All together, if this hack PUBG Hack is used properly, then no one can stop you from becoming “Winner Winner Chicken Dinner” and reach the Conqueror Tier.

How to Hack PUBG Mobile – PUBG Mobile Aimbot

Aiming is the hardest part of any First or Third-person shooter game. So, what if someone aims for you automatically, and all you need to do is just fire at the enemy? This is a fascinating and widely used PUBG Hack where, without any hard effort, your work will be done, but you need to be very careful while using this PUBG Hack because the developers are always in search of suck hackers and waiting to ban then as soon as they catch them.

How to Hack PUBG Mobile – PUBG Mobile Speed Hack

This Hack enhances the speed of the user, and when combined with the Aimbot, this is one of the deadliest Hacks in existence. This Hacks only aims for the head and shoots once the path is clear and thus increasing the Bullet to Kill ratio of the player.

PUBG Hack – How to eliminate recoil from PUBG Mobile

This PUBG Mobile Hack is an instrumental one because it enables all the guns to have zero recoils. Typically after every shot, we fire we need to readjust the weapon to aim again, but with this PUBG Hack, we will have no recoil in our guns and hence no need to readjust, firing becomes fun with this Hack and turns you into the most stable shooter in the game.

• Thanks 1